Rooftop Resort Wear Series
In celebration of the rejuvenating spring weather, Capella Washington, D.C., Georgetown will hold its first rooftop “Style Series” with Calypso St. Barth, on Wednesday, May 14th from 12:00 to 2:00 pm, presented by our Resident Stylist, April Yvonne.
Inspired by travel, culture and the arts, guests will not only encounter exquisite textures, rich colors and special embellishments, but a unique sense of Calyspo St. Barth’s inimitable joie de vivre. Yvonne will conduct an informal presentation of the hottest looks for Summer 2014 from Calypso St. Barth, as guests enjoy a family style lunch on top of Capella Washington, D.C., Georgetown’s exclusive rooftop.
In addition, you will be offered the opportunity to shop on-site all the looks you see during the presentation and have access to fashion advice from Yvonne and the Calypso St. Barth team. The event will provide an inside look at how the brand has transformed since its launch in St. Barth in 1992 and how it has grown from a modest resort-wear boutique to a luxury lifestyle brand with a passionate international following.
You can expect to discover the brands unique and feminine pieces, from exotic dip dyed caftans to luxurious cashmere cardigans. Calypso St. Barth also prides themselves on their apparel and accessories which are designed for women to endlessly mix and match into countless combinations of effortless elegance.
Admission to the fashion event is limited and priced at $75 per person inclusive of a family-style lunch and spring cocktail on the rooftop provided by the Capella Washington, D.C.'s inviting restaurant, The Grill Room. A portion of the proceeds from the Style Series go to the St. Jude's Children Research Hospital.
Your ticket purchase includes a chance to win the following prizes:
1. Calypso St. Barth dress valued at $500
2. One hour personal shopping/styling session with April Yvonne
3. Brunch for two at The Grill Room
4. Make-up class for six guests, courtesy of Blue Mercury
Twitter & Instagram Handles:
Follow your Capella Washington, D.C. Insider on Facebook.
Stay up to date on more Activities & Attractions taking place at Capella Washington, D.C. this season.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tickets to the Style Series are non-trasnferrable and non-refundable.
- Valet parking available at a special event rate of $11 per car.
- Tickets include the fixed menu for the family style lunch plus one cocktail including tax & gratuity.
- Additional food & beverage is available for purchase on own with applicable tax & gratuity added.
- Applicable sales tax included on Calypso St. Barth apparel items.
- Cash and all major credit cards accepted.